Let’s make False Positives extinct!
C-Rex is a web app that allows you to create and customize a rule exclusion to get rid of false positives, namely those produced by CRS, the OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set.
Overview of documentation
- Download and Installation - how to get your copy of C-Rex and how to get it up and running
- C-Rex User Guide - how to use C-Rex in the browser
- Demo Video - how does C-Rex look and feel
- Changelog - how to use C-Rex in the browser
- Integration - how to integrate C-Rex into your environment successfully
- Support - how to reach netnea.com to help you
- License and Business - license details and business contact
- Architecture and Internals - some insight into the architecture and the boring internals